CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
it seems that downgrade is a bit tricky.. Cannot boot to the installer of High Sierra so I'm going to boot to Mojave installer and format old Mojave to HFS+ and then re-try. Will update you guys on this

CPU
i7
Graphics
GT 440
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
The quicker and easier thing for anybody wanting to downgrade back to High Sierra would be to either grab a different drive or make a separate partition and just install a fresh copy of High Sierra on that until the Nvidia Drivers come out which realistically cant be that much further away. Problem solved!!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270 Gaming 3
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1070
With the delay in NVIDIA's Mojave web drivers, I've seen a few people stuck after upgrading without knowing about the incompatibility (myself included! :crazy:).

A number of articles around the web state that it's not possible to download the High Sierra Installer app after the release of Mojave, but this is not entirely correct. It's just much less obvious how to do so, as Apple doesn't have it visible on their App Store.

I managed to find an app store link from an Apple support page:
Get macOS High Sierra

As Mojave has moved the OS updates to System Preferences, the process is a little bit different. Pressing download in the App Store will allow the download to proceed in System Preferences; however, once the download is complete there will be an error message stating that you can't upgrade because you're using a more advanced OS. Despite this message, and the absence of the Install High Sierra application in Finder/Dashboard, the download is still on the computer.

To proceed, you need to format a USB as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), name it "MyVolume", then input this command into Terminal:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

After (an unusually long amount of) waiting, you will have a bootable High Sierra installation drive with which you can proceed with a fresh reinstall.
With the delay in NVIDIA's Mojave web drivers, I've seen a few people stuck after upgrading without knowing about the incompatibility (myself included! :crazy:).

A number of articles around the web state that it's not possible to download the High Sierra Installer app after the release of Mojave, but this is not entirely correct. It's just much less obvious how to do so, as Apple doesn't have it visible on their App Store.

I managed to find an app store link from an Apple support page:
Get macOS High Sierra

As Mojave has moved the OS updates to System Preferences, the process is a little bit different. Pressing download in the App Store will allow the download to proceed in System Preferences; however, once the download is complete there will be an error message stating that you can't upgrade because you're using a more advanced OS. Despite this message, and the absence of the Install High Sierra application in Finder/Dashboard, the download is still on the computer.

To proceed, you need to format a USB as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), name it "MyVolume", then input this command into Terminal:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

After (an unusually long amount of) waiting, you will have a bootable High Sierra installation drive with which you can proceed with a fresh reinstall.
Hi Im newbie. It will work if I downgrade with that bootable USB, or I need to make one with unibeast and install it?

Motherboard
asusprime250
CPU
I7 7700
Graphics
1080GTx

/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.

T_T does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.

Motherboard
Asus H97i-plus
CPU
i-5 4960K
Graphics
GigaByte Gtx 750 ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
2 things here that keeps me a bit out of understanding.
1. why would I want to create the installer without unibeast ?
2. I get this message:
macOS High Sierra.app does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.