i7-5500U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello RehabMan
I would say that I very much appreciate his work is brilliant, many posts and their dedicated time.
I would like to take some small doubts with you, since I have an obscure way to set up my hackintosh,
It is a DELL laptop model 7348, with CPU intel core i7 5500U Broadwell and Intel HD Graphics 5500

Already managed to install and run osx, I could run some items by default were not working,
Even managed to solve the problem of pre allocated DVMT, that i have to do bios dump to find out which variable should alter.
The battery worked, sound worked with some noise when i put the headset, finally, I'm on the right track.

I reached a point following their tutorials, to patch DSDT and SSDT,
in CLOVER, I pressed fn + f4 and took the original DSDT and using iasl to convert to .dsl then applied the PATCHS COMMON, doubt: I need to apply all of them? you list in your guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"HPET Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"IRQ Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"Fix PNOT/PPNT"
"Add IMEI"

As for SSDTS, I see, the SSDT-1 times, SSDT-2, in my case I created just one SSDT with ssdtPRGen.sh with changes to Broadwell,

when I already have my compiled and SSDT need a new patch, I need to make the whole procedure of taking the original DSDT, apply all previous patches and the necessary new patch or have any way to apply only the desired current patch?

But do all this without knowing exactly what I'm doing,

I would like to know the fundamentals, needs, situations and times when I do patch dsdt and SSDT, no need to explain me if you can spend a good material.

Thank you very much.

when I already have my compiled and SSDT need a new patch, I need to make the whole procedure of taking the original DSDT, apply all previous patches and the necessary new patch or have any way to apply only the desired current patch?

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

I like to include all SSDTs (except perhaps PTID, if present). If you include all SSDTs, you will not need the "Fix PNOT/PPNT" patch in DSDT.

I like to include all SSDTs (except perhaps PTID, if present). If you include all SSDTs, you will not need the "Fix PNOT/PPNT" patch in DSDT.

What SSDT I have to move patched folder?
Documents generated in the clover with fn + f4?

THE SSDT's should be patched as well? or just grab the ssdst's generated by ssdtPRgen.sh and copy them to my / clover / acpi / patched?

You should actually read the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back