HD6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone,

I have a board GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3, When I click apple menu and go sleep, working fine. But he wake itself. I know where to block that, but I need to be able to wake by network. Then I put the setting to go sleep after 15 minutes. Not working alone. I must go click from apple menu go go sleep. I don't know if other people have this problem.

Fresh lion 10.7.2 install using guide on this forum. Using DSDT from Tony's database, my bios is F5 version.

Bizz

bizounett said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a board GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3, When I click apple menu and go sleep, working fine. But he wake itself. I know where to block that, but I need to be able to wake by network. Then I put the setting to go sleep after 15 minutes. Not working alone. I must go click from apple menu go go sleep. I don't know if other people have this problem.

Fresh lion 10.7.2 install using guide on this forum. Using DSDT from Tony's database, my bios is F5 version.

Bizz

Google for PleaseSleep.app .

Thanks, I just found it. I'll give a try and let you know.

Thanks again

bizounett said:
Thanks, I just found it. I'll give a try and let you know.

Thanks again

You're welcome. :thumbup: it works on mine.
And don't forget to use search option. ;) This issue is mentioned in the forum before.

Hi Mak 1,

Yes I did search, maby not in good word ! It's working great, thanks.

Bizz

bizounett said:
Hi Mak 1,

Yes I did search, maby not in good word ! It's working great, thanks.

Bizz

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I know that this thread is older and that you solved your auto-sleep by using pleasesleep, but was wondering what you did to solve the system waking up by itself?

please sleep app is the best i used to use it on my real macs also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back