Contribute
Register

Don't see "install MacOS High Sierra" partition when booting from USB…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem.

If you download the full installer using the High Sierra Patcher Utility, use that utility to create the install media. Then install clover onto that USB stick. That partition will show up as bootable in clover.

Hi,
I'm trying to install MacOS High Sierra on a new build : MSI Z270 Gaming Plus, Intel Core i5 7400, EVGA GTX 1060 6G SC Gaming.
I made the changes for the Bios as described in the installation guide of this site, formatted a usb os extended journaled with guid, ran the latest version of "Unibeast" (uefi, no graphic drivers, high sierra), copied the "MultiBeast High Sierra Edition" in the new "Install MacOS Hight Sierra" partition (Note that a second partition, EFI named EBP, has been created), plugged the usb into the new computer (windows 10's ssd is disconnected) and when I reach the clover boot page, I can see no "install MacOS High Sierra" partition to boot.
I'm sure that this stupid problem is the very first of a long list which I encounter…
If you could help me ;)
Thanks

See my UniBeast 8.2.0 bug post. I believe this will help. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...over-missing-iabootfiles.248994/#post-1718315

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back