GTX 760/HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ive been able to install everything succesfully having everything work but the problem is that my system freezes randomly and im forced to shut off the computer and can only be on it for minutes at a time.

I have a Ga z87-d3hp , i7 4770 , GTX 760 evga, 16 gb of corsair vengeance 1600 , 750 watt psu , and installing it on a 120gb SSD and have 1 tb seagate for storage and windows partition.

I chose the drivers for my audio , bootloader just fine and it seems that it was all i need to get everything working. But the first time i tried the build i did easybeast and let it install the recommned drivers......but it make the drive unbootable....

second try i started fresh and just chose what i need to get it working. WIFI already was on due to the wifi pci card on the build guide and i also did the audio driver and bootloader and that was about it.

Everything works as far as i can tell but again it just randomly freezes. Anyhelp or suggestions would be appreciated

Do you have the recommended BIOS settings for the motherboard set? Not over clocking anything right? Especially your RAM.

EDIT: A quick Google search tells me there has been freezing issues with that mobo. Search through some of the threads right here at Tonymacx86 and go from there. You're only running the one display?

EDIT #2:

Just ran across this thread on the first page of general help. It may relate to your problem as well:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...s-freeze-when-using-4-healthy-sticks-ram.html

Do you have the recommended BIOS settings for the motherboard set? Not over clocking anything right? Especially your RAM.

EDIT: A quick Google search tells me there has been freezing issues with that mobo. Search through some of the threads right here at Tonymacx86 and go from there. You're only running the one display?

EDIT #2:

Just ran across this thread on the first page of general help. It may relate to your problem as well:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...s-freeze-when-using-4-healthy-sticks-ram.html

Thanks man, and I'll Google it some more when I'm home and as far as bios settings I couldn't really find them for my mobo specifically I just went off what the generic guide said. And yeah I'm only using one display from the graphics card using the dvi to VGA adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back