Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Well done my first build, and only had problems once I' updated!

So what to do? I'm thinking...

First I' already erase it, should I try again, (maybe i don't like OSX after all, I'm so use to Linux); Friends I didn't try

Ethernet, cuz after update the Wifi didn't work even with the Wifi card added from the list here. I know i did

something wrong, I' will try again?; QUESTION: If i can connect to the internet with ethernet cable and forget wifi for now

or maybe just forget about wifi period; Can I not update SL 10.6.3, just leave it at that?, use multibeast but not the update to 10.8, need your imput.

After the update The system would not boot at all, even with iboot for haswell as per my processor.

??????????

PS. I just want to learn how to use a Mac, I don't want a Yosemite machine to connect to ipads and such; Just to use a Mac! My daily driver will always be a Linux. But can you help me a bit? You see to have a SSD loaded with Apple that i' can take out whenever and put back in when ever, would be nice and who knows maybe i'll buy a MAC someday. I'm at a loss!

Well done my first build, and only had problems once I' updated!

So what to do? I'm thinking...

First I' already erase it, should I try again, (maybe i don't like OSX after all, I'm so use to Linux); Friends I didn't try

Ethernet, cuz after update the Wifi didn't work even with the Wifi card added from the list here. I know i did

something wrong, I' will try again?; QUESTION: If i can connect to the internet with ethernet cable and forget wifi for now

or maybe just forget about wifi period; Can I not update SL 10.6.3, just leave it at that?, use multibeast but not the update to 10.8, need your imput.

After the update The system would not boot at all, even with iboot for haswell as per my processor.

??????????

PS. I just want to learn how to use a Mac, I don't want a Yosemite machine to connect to ipads and such; Just to use a Mac! My daily driver will always be a Linux. But can you help me a bit? You see to have a SSD loaded with Apple that i' can take out whenever and put back in when ever, would be nice and who knows maybe i'll buy a MAC someday. I'm at a loss!

Really it is making confuse while trying to understand your issues.

Do a search with your motherboard model number in this forum, so you will get some build guides and you can check what are the components will work with OS X while using this motherboard.

Thank you very much!

Done as you suggested and found that my issues are many, may just let it go, until i have more time.

But thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back