Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am grateful for the help and general knowledge I have gotten from this site. Today, I wanted to make a donation to show my appreciation and found that PayPal is the only option. I don't use PayPal. They have proven to me that they will not stand up for their users when they have been wronged by one of their accounts. Just my experience.
I would like to suggest another option for those of us who do not use PayPal.
:idea:

Well, I would actually use Paypal, but cannot find a link where to make a donation.I'm sure I saw one once, but the menus at the top don't mention it, the main instruction pages don't, and even with Search I find lots of odd threads that mention Paypal but don't contain a link.

Could someone post one for me (and others, hopefully)?

Look in the upper left corner for a 'Contribute' link ;)

Ah. Well hidden, and badly worded. "Contribute" just means: Add something - which could be just meaning to add a post to a discussion thread. Maybe you should change it to something that relates more clearly to money, such as "donate" or even better "make a donation". Also, placing it at the bottom of the page, where all the other link for Forum, Guides, etc, are, is a better place, I think, because that's where I looked first. I never looked up at there at the top left because that's just not the place for such a button. Unless you're hebrew or arab, I guess :)
And how about adding such a reminder to the end of the UniBeast or Multibeast app (haven't run the latter yet, maybe it already does), in order to tell people directly in the face that it would be nice if they donated something. It would certainly help your donations volume, unless you're already all millionaires and don't need more cash, of course.

Will send a "contribution" right now! ;)

It's a sad thing that Paypal doesn't support any donations from my country, Japan.

EDIT: It means we can buy any products using Paypal, but online donations aren't allowed by our laws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back