Contribute
Register

Dominus Extreme + W-3175x

Status
Not open for further replies.
The card can only drive a raid of 4 NVMe's or one nvme drive like in your case. The bios is still not ready but you can modify it if you have the correct tools.

Since I am out of the whole Hackintosh scene, I don't have any files to provide...

In my active time I used AMIBCP for Bios mods.

Big Sur

Last edited:
Big Sur is running without any problems but as I already said: I quiet the hackintosh scene and wont Release anything from my work.

Big Sur is running without any problems but as I already said: I quiet the hackintosh scene and wont Release anything from my work.
You have right... one my friend is a killer in linux and he work with servers like me with my ding-dong and he spent nights and nights to know everything what he know... his words... I explain to peoples 95% but the 5% is mine and in this 5% I have spent to much night to give everyone my knowledge just like that... S1lla you have all my respect... :cool:

If you do not want to use a 3175X then the best option is to use a ASUS PRO WS C621-64L SAGE/10G.

Running such a system with an 3275M.
Smooth like butter!
Hows sleep working? I've got the same Motherboard but 3265M and reboot after wake.

6 sticks or 12?

Last edited:
It’s not RAM related... just a configuration mistake from your side.

Sleep worked fine here

It’s not RAM related... just a configuration mistake from your side.

Sleep worked fine here
Hello! Please to meet you. Are you still running this build? would you be so kind to help me figure out C621? I'm interested to switch to it! Thanks a lot.

I still run the machine without any issues. Don't have time to help anyone.
Don't share any EFI folders....

Good morning.

Let's see if someone can help me.

I have the Gigabyte Aurous Extreme C621 with Catalina, it works fine for me and it goes very fast.

But I can't get Thunderbold to work, I have the gigabyte Titan.

I would like to know what kext I have to use, what configuration and what Bios do I put on the titan for it to work.

I am satisfied that the titan recognizes the devices when starting, I do not ask that it detect it when hot.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back