Motherboard
ASUS VIII Formula
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Aside from RX series does vega series specifically 56 is supported by mojave oob? Thanks

Aside from RX series does vega series specifically 56 is supported by mojave oob? Thanks

For me, yes.

Try to stick with cards that have reference port layout to reduced the odds of incompatibility.
4673e0b5-0224-4b39-a2c4-6799e95db6ed.jpg

Thank you but how will i know if the card has a reference port layout? Does it mean i only buy vega 56 that kind of ports which is 3DP and 1HDMI? Is that correct?

Thank you but how will i know if the card has a reference port layout? Does it mean i only buy vega 56 that kind of ports which is 3DP and 1HDMI? Is that correct?

Just look at the video out ports. If it's the same as the image I posted above, it's reference.

Here's an example of a card that does NOT have a reference port layout:
14-932-030-V80.jpg

@pastrychef I'm eyeing on Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 56 or Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse? Is this a good choice? Thank you so much

@pastrychef I'm eyeing on Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 56 or Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse? Is this a good choice? Thank you so much

I think either should be fine.

I have a PowerColor Vega 56 Red Dragon flashed with Nitro+ Vega 64 BIOS and it works fine so the Nitro+ Vega 56 should also be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back