1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard: GA-H87N-Wifi
Case: Apex MI-008
Wifi: TP-Link WDN4800

All I have left to plug anything power supply chords is the power header pins for "COM" header, "SYS_FAN" header, "F_USB30" header.

The power supply that came with the MI-008 only has two MOLEX and one I four slot floppy? According to this video [Unboxing of MI-008].

Does the TP-Link WDN4800 require you to plug in additional power from the Power Supply? Is that why the power light on the TP-Link WDN4800 does not light up?

Motherboard: GA-H87N-Wifi
Case: Apex MI-008
Wifi: TP-Link WDN4800

All I have left to plug anything power supply chords is the power header pins for "COM" header, "SYS_FAN" header, "F_USB30" header.

The power supply that came with the MI-008 only has two MOLEX and one I four slot floppy? According to this video [Unboxing of MI-008].

Does the TP-Link WDN4800 require you to plug in additional power from the Power Supply? Is that why the power light on the TP-Link WDN4800 does not light up?

No, it does not. As far as I know, the only cards that require additional power are high-end video cards and some USB 3.0 and Firewire cards (so that they can supply more power to the USB/Firewire bus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back