N/A
Graphics
N/A
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone noticed Bluetooth being better in Mojave? Or even overall GPU performance increase with AMD cards?

Will be installing next week on a new drive to test with.

Handoff is working better for me that is for sure; since now I can take calls when I could not previously.

I get 4k on my Vega 56 DP for one monitor and HDMI for the other with native drivers.

The extra two DP do not work and when I had Whatevergreen installed in High Sierra to get two DP I would get hard freezes.
So when I installed Mojave I just left it as is.

I have combo card and I am using it almost 4 years without problem but on Mohave Bluetooth after one hour suddenly turning no device no problem on WiFi.

I have combo card and I am using it almost 4 years without problem but on Mohave Bluetooth after one hour suddenly turning no device no problem on WiFi.

Any USB issues? Are they different layout in about this Mac? Combo card bluetooth is usually powered by mobo USB 2,0 slot. WIFI is PCIE so t may explain it. If the USB support has changed in Mojave maybe a system ID with USB 2.0 native would fix it, or using a USB fix kext.

Any USB issues? Are they different layout in about this Mac? Combo card bluetooth is usually powered by mobo USB 2,0 slot. WIFI is PCIE so t may explain it. If the USB support has changed in Mojave maybe a system ID with USB 2.0 native would fix it, or using a USB fix kext.

I think no native yet. After adding USBInjectAll.kext everything work properly again.
Thank you @Gigamaxx you saved me again.:headbang:

I think no native yet. After adding USBInjectAll.kext everything work properly again.
Thank you @Gigamaxx you saved me again.:headbang:

So you just used the usbinjectall.kext and that's it? Where is it placed?

So you just used the usbinjectall.kext and that's it? Where is it placed?
I am collecting my all kexts to clover/kexts/other folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back