Graphics
DUAL INTEL HD GRAPHICS 5500 AND AMD READON r5 m330
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tried almost everything on internet to install MAC os X on my hp laptop but all the time it gives me error.

I installed yosemite marverick in vmware to make unibeast i also tried clover method, convert my windows 10 from legacy to uefi but nothing works. I want to know wheather my laptop is compatible to install any MAC os.

Thanks for your replay.
according to you again i tried everything but as i am not technical person, i tried my best to resolve the issuse but creates a new one it says on boot screen

"panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801ab263a6): "zone_init: knen_suballoc failed"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/........" and then restarted automatically.

I attached my efi folder. Please have a look at it and help me where i am going wrong

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 221
Thanks for your replay.
according to you again i tried everything but as i am not technical person, i tried my best to resolve the issuse but creates a new one it says on boot screen

"panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801ab263a6): "zone_init: knen_suballoc failed"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/........" and then restarted automatically.

I attached my efi folder. Please have a look at it and help me where i am going wrong

Your config.plist is wrong. You did not follow the guide.

Follow the guide (linked from the FAQ) exactly as written.

Thaks rehabman
but now i am facing new issue pls take a look and help me

Attachments

• IMG_20160119_010505.jpg
    IMG_20160119_010505.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 192
Are you install mac os Mojave successfully in your hp laptop? if yes, can you send me EFI File!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back