Does anyone have this problem Unmounting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asrock z97e-itx/ac
CPU
Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Quad-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 1150
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 950 DirectX 12 GTX 950 2GD5T OC 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have OCZ SSD Im able to reformat and partition it with windows and I can reformat with El Capitan. I can't do anything with high Sierra. Im also able to install High Sierra on a mechanical drive

I get a error message

Unmounting disk

Unable to write to last block of the device

Operation fail

The Motherboard Im Using is the GA-p55-ud3r.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
I7-860
ocz agility 3 120g

Last edited:
I have OCZ SSD Im able to reformat and partition it with windows and I can reformat with El Capitan. I can't do anything with high Sierra. Im also able to install High Sierra on a mechanical drive

I get a error message

Unmounting disk

Unable to write to last block of the device

Operation fail

The Motherboard Im Using is the GA-p55-ud3r.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
I7-860
ocz agility 3 120g
where are you getting the error message
Unmounting disk.Unable to write to last block of the device Operation fail
  • Is this happening after you had already formatted the disk in Windows or El Capitan and then again trying to repeat the same through Disk utility that you can reach through your High Sierra USB installer?
  • Or is this happening while you are using that formatted disk to install macOS High Sierra?

• Is this happening after you had already formatted the disk in Windows or El Capitan and then again trying to repeat the same through Disk utility that you can reach through your High Sierra USB installer?
  • Or is this happening while you are using that formatted disk to install macOS High Sierra?
[/QUOTE

Its happening after I had already formatted the disk in Windows or El Capitan and then I use my unibeast to get into the installer then I use the the disk utility to try to erase the disk, but some times theres a delay where i have to waite or unplug or plug my sata cord back to SSD to get it to show up on disk utility. Once it shows on the disk utility I try to erase it then thats where i get the error message.

Its happening after I had already formatted the disk in Windows or El Capitan and then I use my unibeast to get into the installer then I use the the disk utility to try to erase the disk, but some times theres a delay where i have to waite or unplug or plug my sata cord back to SSD to get it to show up on disk utility. Once it shows on the disk utility I try to erase it then thats where i get the error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back