Contribute
Register

Do you own an iPhone?

Do you own an iPhone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a 3G and a 4 (both jailbroken). I've also done some iPhone app development.

I own an Iphone 4 jail broken for the nice customization themes. like making your Iphone look like a Windows 7 phone and having the android lock screen. I'm using the latest firmware 4.2.8(CDMA) Verizon.

Don't like iPhone 4 as the screen is too small. Waiting for iPhone 5. Bought an Xperia Arc to tide over this interim period.

I have an iPhone 2G, because that doesn't make me feel obsolete. Yes, if I had a 3Gs or iPhone4, I would feel obsolete when iPhone 5 comes out :lol:

No :( i have always wanted one but could never get one in the end. just wanted to try out jailbreaking it lol maybe next year i will get one woot

karacho said:
I own an iPhone 4 black (late 2010, ios 4.3.3 jailbroken unthetered) and still waiting for a jailbreak for my brandnew iPad 2 :cool:

Revert yer iPad2 to iOS 4.3.3, and go to www.jailbreakme.com with its Safari. ;)
Be sure to DL the PDF Patcher 2 via Cydia after you do it. then yer golden till iOS5 ^^

~~Grave

I got an iphone 4 as a valentines day gift as my old alias dual flip phone was like 4 years old.

Is basically what got me going on the hack again.

yeah i have one iPhone 3Gs FU, running iOS 4.3.3 JailBreaked :)
what a great iDevice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back