Contribute
Register

Do you own a real Mac?

Do You Own a Real Mac?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most everyone in this forum has a real Mac, as that's kind of a requirement if you follow Tonymacs' standards.

I have quite a few. I have the 2015 MacBook (Retina) and I love it. (Even though I got it in 2016 yet it says 2015 :crazy:) I used to use (I still have it) a late 2011 MacBook Pro.

MBP 2012, if Apple can stop to higher the price I'll update my macbook sooner or later! :(

You can also do so by buying a Snow Leopard CD downloading and creating an IBoot CD to get a working Snow Leopard system from which you can get what you need to install a more modern OS.

You can also do so by buying a Snow Leopard CD downloading and creating an IBoot CD to get a working Snow Leopard system from which you can get what you need to install a more modern OS.
I'm pretty sure he meant to say get a new one, also, iBoot is for Hackintosh. SL CDs work with any Mac out of the box. Plus, Mac from those years have Lion or Mountain Lion built-in which can upgrade to Sierra.

I own a dual G5 with a bad video card and a never built virgin 2008 Mac Pro case direct from Apple... Not sure if those count

I have an old iMac with the Cathode-Ray Tube and PowerPC processor, hacked Leopard onto it back in the day. I rescued it from going into a dumpster.

On cold days I will turn it on and use it for a space heater in my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back