Do You Game on Your Hackintosh?

• Yes

Votes: 320 79.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 21.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, more in thought than in practice (meaning: I play 1-2 games, yet my Steam Library is in the hundreds…). I do dual-boot for most games, even ones that have OS X versions… It's sad (and ridiculous) how much slower most of them are in OS X and I can't stand lowering the quality and still getting lower framerates when I have two 280x in crossfire… :\

PS: I spend 90% of my day in OS X and it's my OS of choice (by far). It's just not up to the task when it comes to raw hardware access performance… :(

I use Windows to play fallout, civilization, bioshock, and games like that.

When I really want to flex the 3930k and dual 780s I play classics like Lemmings and quest for glory on the mac side.

Hell yes. :)

I have finished Metro 2033 Last Light, Tomb Raider,

Now mainly playing Diablo3 when have some spare time.

Recently I have tested Battlefield4 under Parallels10 and it seems to work ok. Around 60fps.

I do, but I don't use OS X for games. For me, gaming and over clock works better on Windows. Besides, I only use OS X for work purpose (Graphic Design), although I noticed that adobe software runs a bit faster on windows.

i play Left for Dead and Left for Dead 2 in steam in OSX also Call of Duty from the app store also Need for Speed Most wanted and Truck Simulator never hardly use windows i don't even have windows on a partition on both of my hacks just OSX :thumbup:

I made my hack for gaming. Because Apple original Mac doesn't exist gaming Mac. espacially Blizzard game with gtx 700 on the Hack is very good better than Windows for colors and stability.

I think Hackintosh is most advanced gaming computer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back