Do You Game on Your Hackintosh?

• Yes

Votes: 320 79.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 21.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to, to no avail. I have the proper specs, but games are a little too stuttery/laggy for my tastes. I have a pretty good GPU, and games run fantastic on Windows/Linux.

EVE Online
Civilization V
Minecraft
Counter-Strike GO

Just a few games like angry birds, Lego games, and SNES emulators for my siblings whenever they log into OSX.

I pretty much game on my Windows 8.1 Partition because of Direct X.
So far, playing Borderlands 2, Bioshock infinite, and the Walking dead series has been a blast!

Just got Borderlands from steam today quite pleased with performance... sux that I bought all those games on steam for the PC but I am done with WinBlowz for good ****ty ass os

Iam amazed at the performance of this thing.. It hands down destroys my 2 iMacs and macbook pro... Don't think I coulda got this rig running smoothly had I not had macs to work off of.. But everything is faster than on my PC running windows.. Looks, feels and runs so much smoother...
8 second boot times down from 12sec with win8.1 on the same samsung Evo 750gig SSD

And Borderlands on this is flawless on my 770GTX Very pleased, very pleased indeed....

yah, lots of league of legends. mundo is best.

i wanna play cs:go but i have problems :banghead:
my audio is delayed very much and stucking all the time... after a few rounds the game crash :( anyone an idea? other games work pretty good :)

yes i do but not as much as on windows, games just run better on it. but i do occasionally play starcraft 2 and LoL with friends when i dont feel like rebooting my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back