Not open for further replies.
Metro 2033
Dirt 3
GTA 4
Mass Effect 2
Bunch of Sega Genesis games
Warframe
and some more I can't think of

Running in Windows 7 using dual boot method. Just got a windows wireless receiver for xbox controller and a couple of xbox controllers to replace my recently broken ps3 for my gaming "needs". Works pretty awesome with my setup. My computer is in my living room anyway so I just run a 25ft HDMI cable to the TV. Can run most games at near max settings! Reading your guys posts has lead me to try a copy of parallels so I can try PC gaming in Mac environment :)

Wow there is absolutely no difference in the Windows vs OSX version of Borderlands 2. I play the OSX version and my bro plays in Windows and we play together and side by side and I see no visable or non visable difference at all.

Have you seen PhysX turned all the way up on an Nvidia GPU? The video below illustrates this point.

[video=youtube;EWFkDrKvBRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFkDrKvBRU&feature=player_detailpage&t=31[/video]

Have you seen PhysX turned all the way up on an Nvidia GPU? The video below illustrates this point.

I don't use nVidia as it sux for gaming in OSX and I don't have Windows so why would I want that?

Also that Video is so wrong is missleading. My bro on his HD4000 in OSX still gets all those effects. That video shows missing objects and special effects etc, maybe in Windows it does but def not in OSX as we see all of it.

To each his own. I prefer windows for gaming, you prefer OSX. It's whatever works best for you. :thumbup:

P.S. You can run PhysX off the cpu in OS X but it's not GPU accelerated.

Yes World of Warcraft! have been since I build my first hackintosh around the time wrath of the lich king came out. I raid on 10-25 mans and average 50-70fps works good so far.

I dual boot, do all my gaming in windows :thumbup: Skyrim and Arma 3

I answered yes but I don't do anything serious. I play minecraft occasionally in bursts and have played The Sims 3 the odd time. I mainly just use my Xbox for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back