Register

Do or Die - Network install - WIFI/BLUETOOTH no go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build - used tony's guide:
Motherboard: Gigabyte H370N WIFI
CPU: i5 8700k
SSD: 850 Evo

...and i can't get the network/wifi & bluetooth to work. At this point it's either 'go and get the real thing' or ask a question on forum. So i'm asking pro's if you could point me in the right direction/solve the unsolvable. How do I install the network/wifi&bluetooth drivers for this build? Any ultimate guides available?
After successful install of High Sierra 10.13.5 the system was showing Bluetooth Icon in the 'System Preferences', but when i tried to pair my Apple wireless keyboard (A1314), the system would never discover it, it would constantly be searching for it, but never show it/discover it. I then run Multibeast tools and run: UEFI Boot Mode, which would remove the Bluetooth icon from system preferences all together, the option is no longer showing/is available anywhere in High Sierra.
So at this point i have no Bluetooth options as well as no WIFI/Network connections. Can someone here tell me, step by step, like i'm a child, what to do/install in order to have those options enabled??
The whole point of getting into the hackintosh scene, was to have xcode and learn ios programming(i know i can just download xcode image and run it on the machine, but i need internet access for other things). At this point, it's either someone will help me, or i convert this machine to win10, and get the real thing instead. So please help me, i've been a win user all my life, and just googling simple things that have to do with getting around osx environment is a pain in a butt/frustratinge.

@pavelekpl, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

hi, I having the similar issue, I having issue on bluetooth there, file is attached

Attachments

• required2.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back