Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
NUC6i7KYK
CPU
i7-6770HQ
Graphics
Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580
Would like to very much, but with the apparent demise of the Thin-ITX formfactor, it hasn't made a lot of sense.
Until of course a few companies started showing off their new H310 Thin-ITX board designs!
Asus PRIME H310T
ASRock IMB-1212
and supposedly Gigabyte is launching one as well, although I haven't found any direct references to it.

Motherboard
Asus Prime H310T-Clove
CPU
i5-8500
Graphics
UHD 630
I have built my CustoMac with this case, back in 2016 with the ASUS H110T motherboard and i3-6100 CPU. Everything is working fine, even though you can hear the low profile stock fan working every time there is a CPU process demanding more power...

Would like to very much, but with the apparent demise of the Thin-ITX formfactor, it hasn't made a lot of sense.
Until of course a few companies started showing off their new H310 Thin-ITX board designs!
Asus PRIME H310T
ASRock IMB-1212
and supposedly Gigabyte is launching one as well, although I haven't found any direct references to it.

I would like to update the system to an 8th Generation Intel CPU, likely i3, maybe i5. Does anyone know if ASUS Prime H310T fits normally in to the case?

Motherboard
GA Z97MX- GAMING 5
CPU
I7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have built 3 machines using this case, one for myself and 2 for others. 2 were rose gold anodized and one plastic. My rose Gold serves as a htpc next to my 4k TCL tv when I need a computer TV source. They are great as long as extreme loads on cpu are not a factor. LOW TDP processor is a great choice. Thin ITX availability is a problem. The new LUNA Prime was temporarily scrapped would be a better choice, if it ever gets off the ground. This company makes a higher end better choice unless you want to go to itx and they have options for that form factor, as well: https://www.hdplex.com/hdplex-h1-s-fanless-computer-case.html

Update: Luna Prime is available now, and has been, for some time. I just purchased and in the process of building as we speak 5/22/2019. Neilhart has one as well, I don't believe he has completed his build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.