Contribute
Register

djfreak121's First Build: Core i3-3225 - GA-B75M-D3P - 8GB RAM - HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Everything is working now, I cloned my working 10.10.0 partition to a scratch disk so I could play around. I updated using the combo update, wouldn't boot so I booted back into my working drive and ran the latest multibeast, installed all my kexts from my original a backup file and pointed it at my scratch disk. Rebooted into my scratch disk, checked everything is working so cloned back to my SSD.

After it wouldn't boot I did try and boot from the uni beastdrive that i created for 10.10.0 but that didn't work.

But anyway, everything is now working on 10.10.2 (not inc iMessage)

cheers

Hello,

Has anyone had any success updating to 10.10.2 Yosemite? I tried the app store and combo update with no luck, I'm currently running 10.10.0.

cheers

MY HARDWARE:
i5-3570k
GA-B75M-D3P
8GB-1600
GF650Ti-2GB

i'm in Mavericks 10.9.5 with Clover [FakeSMC-v6.16.1372.kext + RealtekRTL8111.kext + DSDT.aml (from Ubuntu Live) + SSDT.aml (HDMI AUDIO)] and ALL WORK!!

i'm on Yosemite 10.10.5 with Clover [FakeSMC-v6.16.1372.kext + RealtekRTL8111.kext + DSDT.aml (from Ubuntu Live) + SSDT.aml (HDMI AUDIO)] and ALL WORK!!

i'm on El Capitan 10.11 with Clover [FakeSMC-v6.16.1372.kext + RealtekRTL8111.kext + DSDT.aml (from Ubuntu Live) + SSDT.aml (HDMI AUDIO)] and ALL WORK!! (no USB3.0, only 6 USB2.0)
i didn't try imessage+facetime atm.

good night!

I am running 10.10.5 with Chimera, had sam issue, the only thing that worked out for me was a clean install, booted from UniBeast USB, installed everything from MultiBeast, and copied Extra folder from UniBeast USB. without the extra folder from USB i had CPU panic from audio.

Anyone had success updating to 10.11? I'm having issues at the first hurdle.

i finally got round to attempting to update my hackintosh to 10.11. I have already updated my 2008 macbookpro to 10.11 via the appstore when it was released. Instead on waiting for it to download on the app store on my hack I simply copied over the installer. I copied over kexts and disable SIP via configurator. when my hack reboots into the installer the apple logo and progress bar appear and then suddenly reboots and doesn't seem to attempt to install anything. Any advice?

I also attempted to download El Capitain from the appstore on my hack but nothing happens. I have no trouble downloading any other apps. Any ideas?

cheers

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P Intel Core i3Intel HD Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back