Contribute
Register

djfreak121's First Build: Core i3-3225 - GA-B75M-D3P - 8GB RAM - HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY I made it work :D HDMI Audio to my TV. thank you so much. Toleda you :headbang:

GA B75M D3P i7 3770k install with Unibeast Mountain Lion1.7.0 and Multibeast Mountain Lion 5.2.1 with and Chimera
View attachment 47396

Following [Easy Guide] ML: HDMI Audio/HD4000/7 Series MB

Download
- HD4000-3_7_series_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.zip
- DSDT Editor programs
- KextBeast
Follow Toleda step
1. Extract the hdmi audio patch kit HD4000-3_7_series_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.zip to wherever you want
2. Run DSDT Editor program, go to File >> Extract DSDT. ( I will make backup of my DSDT this time by save as dsdt.aml ) and I know this is your original file. don't mix with new dsdt.aml in next following step.
3. In DSDT Editor, go to Patch >> Open. Open up the file " ami_clean_compile.txt " inside the location where you put your hdmi patch kit, hit Apply, then hit Close. Compile and Fix Error you got.
4. Patch >> Open. the file "hdmi_audio_ami_efi_hd4000-3.txt" hit Apply, then hit Close. Compile then Save AML as "dsdt.aml" wherever you want ( this is my new dsdt.aml)
5. DSDT Editor, Open dsdt.aml new one that you just save
6. hit IASL >> Save AML as Save as " dsdt.aml " location in folder "Extra" in your OS drive
7. Open Finder go to OS drive System/Library/Extensions
I delete only HDAEnabler1.Kext
and leave AppleHDA.kext alone don't delete
8. install KextBeast programs

Restart

I read on many comment some people can't start computer. I will do back up to time machine incase my can't start. and I still have USB OS that I can boot it with. SO make sure you do back up every things incase. But my can start os find.

After restart
You should have HDMI audio came out. Check on System preferences > Sound > You can see your TV name and HDMI port . I can't adjust volume on HDMI but I am happy with it now.

Thank you so much Tolera

Sorry for my late reply, i was too busy the past few days.....i am glad to hear you got it working....i have never tried enabling hdmi audio because i am not using it, i am pushing my audio thru the optical output. Nice work, and thanks for sharing your info with us :)

Did you try the DVI-VGA adapter? Would be good to know :).

You can not use a DVI to VGA adapter because the DVI output is a "digital only", and as you know the VGA output/signal is analog.

So the gate is locked for my hackintosh PC xD Only i can run on my TV, but it's not good for me :p.

I have solved this problem by selling my 22" VGA LCD monitor and by buying a new LED monitor with DVI input...you can use VGA output only with a PCI-E graphics card, for example with the GeForce GTX650.

Hi djfreak121,

I am looking at using the same motherboard as you as it has all the features I need and it is a very nice price.

One quick question, Do I need to use a DSDT?

I am new to hackintosh etc and I see a lot of builds on here mentioning the DSDT they used but you dont seem to have done?

Thanks

If you read the first page of my build you will see that it is a DSDT FREE configuration. However, if you want to have audio thru your HDMI output you will need a DSDT, if not, then just follow the guide and everything will be fine. Let me know if you need additional help.

I did notice you didn't mention it I just wanted to confirm.

Hi

i'm just bout to start my fist build with this board. I'm completely new to hackintosh but I have been doing a lot of research before I begin. I'm hoping you guys on this thread might be able to help answer a couple of questions?

can I make a unibeast drive using 10.8.3 from the App Store or should I start at 10.8 and then install the 10.8.3 combo update?

i noticed in the multibeast screen shots in this thread that the chimera boot loader hasn't been selected. Is there a reason for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back