Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 960 SC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Everything was running fine until I made the DSDT, which I foolishly didn't move out of the folder it was in.

So, how do I delete the dsdt from /efi/clover/acpi/origin? do I just rm in the command prompt?

Everything was running fine until I made the DSDT, which I foolishly didn't move out of the folder it was in.

So, how do I delete the dsdt from /efi/clover/acpi/origin? do I just rm in the command prompt?

Boot from your USB. Then fix your EFI/Clover on HDD...

See, that's what confused me. I did boot from my USB and it still wouldn't boot. Hell, I got to the point where I wiped the drive and just... nothing. It keeps getting stuck. I even pulled all my PCIE cards (GTX 960/TPLink Archer T6E/UAD Quad DSP) and still nothing.

EDIT: new kicker, took out everything except my SATA drives (one of which is my pro tools session drive, HFS+ formatted, the other is my now-empty Mac SSD). Turned on Verbose. Now it's getting stuck at AppleUSBLegacyRoot. I'm at a loss here, guys.

EDIT 2: I'm an idiot. My BIOS settings were wrong after a failed overclocking attempt. Fixed them, and we're up and running.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back