Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I upgraded my PC with an MSI RX 580 ARMOR Graphics Card (1xDVI, 2xHDMI, 2x DP) after Nvidia doesn't release a driver. The new Graphics Card worked fine in High Sierra, then I installed the update to Mojave.. Now I have a problem: I have four monitors connected (1 DVI, 2 HDMI and 1 DP) and the DP-monitor doesn't get any signal. Why did DP stop working and much more important: How can I fix that?

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600k
Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
OS-SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB

I have the exact same GPU and do not get a signal when booting to Clover. The only way to get it to work is boot with the iGPU and then later once in OSX attaching my 2 4k monitors via DisplayPort to the GPU. Here's a picture of my EFI folder, I'd attach it, but it's a little hefty at 49.5MBs).

EFI-screenshot.png

i have hdmi port working on sapphire RX580 but on display port i got video glitch after boot up from clover menu.. i used simbios imac 18.3 which worked before on mojave ... i got this video glitch when i connect it to my new philips 4k monitor from RMA

I have the exact same GPU and do not get a signal when booting to Clover. The only way to get it to work is boot with the iGPU and then later once in OSX attaching my 2 4k monitors via DisplayPort to the GPU. Here's a picture of my EFI folder, I'd attach it, but it's a little hefty at 49.5MBs).

View attachment 362493

You're Whatevergreen.kext and Lilu.kext are very old versions. Update them to the latest version and all will probably be fine.

i updated whatevergreen , lilu kext to latest version still got video glitch with display port . but not with hdmi port -- mojave 10.14.2

Hello,

I have a mac pro 5,1 with high sierra with ATI 7950 HD graphic card

then I replaced it with NVidia card 1070 then the screen didn't work till install clover and change a lot of things to let it work on booting and it's work now I return to the old graphics card ATI and upgrade the system to mojave
now am getting 2 issue

1-would not boot directly to MAC logo

2-display port not working on the HDMI

how could I return everything like how it was before like booting normally without clover screen

and fix the display booting issue

excuse my poor knowledge still learning from you guys

any advice, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back