Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Hi all!
After building my first custom Mac finally yesterday my new monitor (Dell P2317H) is arrived, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the displayport to work.
After the bar on apple logo is at its half the the monitor shutdown (displaying the advice "no input") but the pc is on.
I tried also this fix for dual monitor https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ith-dual-monitors.214125/page-11#post-1519736
and the only thing that I get is that the TV plugged with the hdmi continue its booting as usual with no problem ad the monitor shutdown.
My clover is attached and also a frame taken from the video of the system in verbose mode (I'm sorry for the definition quality but at the point before the shutdown the page goes too fast for the camera to focus on the each words).

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 178
I read on other thread that with this kind of problem is useful to provide ioreg file so I did 3 ioreg copy:
1)Dell monitor on DP and a SharpTV on HDMI (the only way I can reach the desktop because with only DP it stops as described in my first post)
2) No Dell monitor and a SharpTV on HDMI
3)Dell monitor on HDMI and no SharpTV
I can't get anything from these files (I continue to read display0 on port 6 but I can't find the DP part)
Anyone that can help me?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back