Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z97
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Vega 64
Been troubleshooting this all day and have even upgraded from High Sierra to Catalina and still having this issue.

Mac OS only seems to boot from one specific DP port on my GPU, if I plug into any other one or HDMI it gives me a solid green square, sometimes a cursor. This of course is gonna prevent me from being able to use more than one monitor which I really wanna do in the near future.

I've tried multiple things such as installing Lilu and WhateverGreen, along with trying to switch SMBIOS, nothing works.

Also I know it's not a defective card because every port works on my windows install. I'm really at a loss here so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Tried and followed that to a tea and still getting issues. Is there anything I can upload to help you out?

Hey @YoungMike, I'm having a hard time with my Hackintosh too. What was exactly what you did to solve your issues? All of that post? Also, what do you mean with ¨Clover needs to be force booted from my bios when CSM is disabled¨? I have CMS disabled from my bios, booting seems fine to me... I'm having some glitches on my screen while using chrome or vs code, also some freezes. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back