Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Display 7MB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mamPHP you have to check the connect drivers under UEFI tab if you are using OpenCore configurator. If using a plisteditor set connectdrivers True

@mamPHP you have to check the connect drivers under UEFI tab if you are using OpenCore configurator. If using a plisteditor set connectdrivers True
Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 18.11.59.png

yes just below this there is a checkbox "Connect Drivers"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 18.39.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 18.39.43.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 30
@mamPHP Strange as I downloaded your EFI and checked config and found that it was not checked

@mamPHP Strange as I downloaded your EFI and checked config and found that it was not checked
Maybe because i've edited many times today. Right now i've cleaned up all patches and injects and booted again. Hanging on apple logo.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
So now you have to decide if you want to boot from clover or from open core, this last config is from clover and the last remark I made was for open core. I understand your frustration but you have to choose path. Either Clover or open core. You decide and I will try with my small knowledge to find solutions. All said with humbleness, but makes no point jumping from one boot loader to another

So now you have to decide if you want to boot from clover or from open core, this last config is from clover and the last remark I made was for open core. I understand your frustration but you have to choose path. Either Clover or open core. You decide and I will try with my small knowledge to find solutions. All said with humbleness, but makes no point jumping from one boot loader to another
You have right, was following a user here to use opencore for more manual editing. Then i've created another usb with opencore for coffee lake from scratch. Unfortunately was not even able to load the installer (Stuck in Apple logo loading or the splash).
Back to clover and hackintool. I think hackingtool can't create a patch if the tool not able to detect the CPU and iGPU. As you see in my screenshots. From imac 14 until 19,2 the CPU and GPU section in hackintool is "?????". And i can't find any one with this model of motherboard with the same CPU and iGPU has success with clover opencore ..etc.
But i'll keep triyng with your help

Regards

I think I may know the reason why you've been getting a blank screen all this time.

Have you been using Hackintool with the Opencore config.plist?
If the Hackingtool can't find the CPU iGPU model, how it can create a patch for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back