Graphics
onboard graphics card
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there! Ive been using my hackintosh for a few months already without any problems. but recently, after transfering data from a dvd drive to my computer and then shutting off the computer, my computer keeps on opening the disk tray at startup. It opens automatically once the gray screen in the chimera loader is seen on the screen. No matter how many times i push the tray back or use the close button, it just keeps on opening again without even trying to read any disk that i put in the tray. It then closes the tray everytime I shutdown the computer before actually shutting off all processes.

Can anyone help me with this? its really confusing.

Things i have tried.
1) reinstall DSDT using multibeast. dont know if that helped at all.
2) diconnect and then reconnect the connection of the drive to the sata 3 port.
3) tried an external super drive which also does not accept any disk i try to shove in.
4) ... post here in this forum.

Some other new symptoms of the hackintosh
1) my mouse scroll sometimes go nuts and just scroll every window that i put the mouse over. this uncontrolled epilepsy of the mouse scroll stops when i put the mouse pointer away from the active window and onto desktop space.

Some times I haveto delete my Extra folder then use MultiBeast to reinstall the DSDT to get a fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back