Contribute
Register

[Discussion] A new 10.12.1 beta is out, anything new with IOHID drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-braveknight

Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y520 (Clover)
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 (1920x1080) + Nvidia GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone tried the new build yet? Are the problems with IOHID drivers still there?

Has anyone tried the new build yet? Are the problems with IOHID drivers still there?

Im on the new beta, and the IOHID kexts have returned to normal so FN keys such as brightness and volume does work as usual again!

Do note however, the latest beta breaks Wifi for the BCM4352 (DW1560 in my case) and to enable it you need the following patches in addition to previous ones. Alternatively you can replace the IO8211 kext with a previous version to restore functionality too. Hope this helps!!

Bill

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 22.53.30.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 22.53.30.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 387
Im on the new beta, and the IOHID kexts have returned to normal so FN keys such as brightness and volume does work as usual again!

Do note however, the latest beta breaks Wifi for the BCM4352 (DW1560 in my case) and to enable it you need the following patches in addition to previous ones. Alternatively you can replace the IO8211 kext with a previous version to restore functionality too. Hope this helps!!

Bill

Thanks for the info :)

But what kext are you using for PS2 keyboard/mouse?

Brightness keys are still broken, but volume/mute is ok. F14/F15 still work for brightness. Capslock is still unreliable.

Brightness keys are still broken, but volume/mute is ok. F14/F15 still work for brightness. Capslock is still unreliable.

Thanks.

A new Beta is out... has anyone tested it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back