Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170x Ultra Gaming
CPU
I7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti + HD 530
Awesome, you're the man !
I have another annoying issue though. When the laptop Sleeps for a while the display remains black and the compuer reboots after a few minutes. I'm forced to savagely power off the pc. I tried with darwake=0 and darkwake=8 (saw that on ******), but no luck with that.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have another annoying issue though. When the laptop Sleeps for a while the display remains black and the compuer reboots after a few minutes. I'm forced to savagely power off the pc. I tried with darwake=0 and darkwake=8 (saw that on ******), but no luck with that.

Off-topic.
Open a separate thread.

Motherboard
Ausu P8P67 Pro
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

I too have the same laptop. I gave up on disabling graphics card previously. After seeing your solution, I would like to try it on my laptop. It would be the great help if you can provide answers to my queries.
1. Did disabling graphics card improve your battery life? If yes, how many hours of battery backup you are getting now?
2. Have you found any solution to Sleep reboot problem?
3. I have another issue when I connect HDMI to my laptop, it restarts, do you have any fix for it? I am able to use with VGA, but not with HDMI port.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I too have the same laptop. I gave up on disabling graphics card previously. After seeing your solution, I would like to try it on my laptop. It would be the great help if you can provide answers to my queries.
1. Did disabling graphics card improve your battery life? If yes, how many hours of battery backup you are getting now?
2. Have you found any solution to Sleep reboot problem?
3. I have another issue when I connect HDMI to my laptop, it restarts, do you have any fix for it? I am able to use with VGA, but not with HDMI port.

For disabling the discrete card, read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-disabling-discrete-graphics-in-dual-gpu-laptops.163772/

For the other topics, you should open a separate thread.

Motherboard
Ausu P8P67 Pro
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I checked that guide, but unable to make changes for disabling graphics card.

You will need to provide details if you expect help.

Motherboard
Ausu P8P67 Pro
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Attachments

• files.zip