Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

"Boot macOS Install" option didn't shows up during reboot.... stuck in El Capitan.....

I still have the problem i tried to boot Mac partition or Install partition but just shows up a line like this:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ *

Please help, now i can't use my computer

I still have the problem i tried to boot Mac partition or Install partition but just shows up a line like this:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ *

Please help, now i can't use my computer

Maybe if you take the time to fill in your profile as per the Forum 'RULES' exactly what specs you have i.e cpu, motherboard etc etc - someone will offer some kind of help to your problem, having n/a, n/a, n/a is not very helpful. Help us to help you.

Installed but network and audio not working.
Very easy method updating with El Capitan.
Eject all USB
Mount Efi partition of main disk
Download fakesmc.kext and copy in ur efi/clover/Kexts/other
From application run macOS Sierra setup choose ur main disk
When finished restart on booting clover u see a option with macOS Sierra disk install
Update and u have macOS Sierra.

Last edited:
I upgraded through the AppStore with out any problems. Worked just like any other upgrade. Updated NVIDIA web drivers, reinstalled sound and USB 3. Everything works fine except CUDA which is up to NVIDIA to fix. The upgrade even went faster on my Hackintosh than it did on my MacMini.
How did you do it?

Maybe if you take the time to fill in your profile as per the Forum 'RULES' exactly what specs you have i.e cpu, motherboard etc etc - someone will offer some kind of help to your problem, having n/a, n/a, n/a is not very helpful. Help us to help you.

Done, hope can help

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLVED!!!

1.- Changed video card (From another setup, that will stay in capitan for now...) using now gt630.
2.- enabled LoadVBios, and disabled InjectNvidia, rechecked use webdriver, et voila!

works.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back