Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

Follow the top post as written- apologies but I can't give one on one support.

Please help tony, i follow the steps, and think isn´t usual what happen to my pc

If anyone's having issues with this method, wait to update until UniBeast and MultiBeast are out. I promise it will be easier.

Thanks everything works perfecltly :)

I have not used the 'without cache' option ; What is this for ?

For everyone who does not get Siri to work you will need to follow this iMessage guide.
Location Services won't work without Wifi. I hope there is something to set the location manually but haven't figured something out.

Updated to Sierra Successfully through app store using clover.

During first reboot of install when you select the Install OSX boot options I did have to select Single User Mode.
Try that if you are running into a pause for 10 second and reboot loop as well as inject kext and clear cache.

On nVidia GFORCE GTX 550 Ti The updated nVidia web driver causes problems. So I am back to using OSX default Drivers.

Hey guys!
I haven't done an install in awhile. I updated Yosemite with El Capitan with no issues so I'm a bit foggy about Clover.
I tried to update to Sierra and it got messed up to the point that I had to reinstall El Capitan. I have everything working fine, but I need some clarification on Clover.
If I run Clover Configurator and mount my EFI partition, do any changes I make go on top of the prior config.plist or instead of.
I have a real iMac and used the number from that machine in my Clover config and don't want to mess that up.
I just want to make sure that when I make a change it gets added to instead of replacing.
Hope I was clear. :)
Thanks!
Len

Hey guys, please help me.

I would install the ne Mac Os Sierra on my Hackintosh. I configured it 1 years ago with UniBeast and MultiBeast.

So...first thing that I've done is update Clover. So, I downloaded it and ran the pkg, so i successfully installed it.

After reboot, I choose the Mac partition (with new clover design, wow) and...everything is messed up. Everything works strange. The finder doesn't appear, not all the application doesn't work fine...a disaster.

So, I reinstall Clover from MultiBeast (an older version of clover, the only one that I can choose from MultiBeast) and now everything work well.

So...how can I update to Mac OS Sierra if I can't install a newer version of clover?

Please, help me...thank you.

Can someone help me, guys? :(

Back