CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
now, I should post that I have a problem, after installing went well, I did use multibeast for sierra, and now I have a panic computer in a loop...what should I do? Can you help me please? I managed to boot from Clover EFI, not from the HD

Try this #873
It worked for me.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks, here's what I got: removed GPU and reestart, install clover bootloader and put back GPU, but KP again...so if it is GPU caused KP what should I do?

What I did: I removed GPU, installed Sierra and Clover boot loader, booted again but from HDD without GPU, placed those 2 kexts to S/L/E, rebuild cache, booted again to make sure kexts are not causing any problems. Then I put GPU back and booted to Sierra from HDD with proper boot args.

BTW, I took NVDAStartup.kext and IOPCFamily.kext from my working El Capitan partition.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay, so I wasn't sure if I was gonna update to Sierra or not, but after reading some posts, I decided to update my clover configurator and my clover boot loader. Because you know I didn't think that would hurt anything. Well, when I restarted my computer clover auto booted to "boot OS X from capitan ssd". That entry leads to a long boot time on apple screen and then a white frozen screen. When I restart, I select "Boot macOS from capitan ssd" that causes my computer to boot normally. Is there a way that I can have clover auto boot to macOS option instead of Boot os x option until I'm ready to fully update to Sierra?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
Asus Strix GTX 960
Solved AppleACPICPU timeout error before installation. Have tried couple of options that was recommended on the forum. Non of them solved my issue anyway.

But solved it in this way, maybe someone with the same configuration could need this:
  • Removed my external graphic card
  • Enabled o/b graphics in BIOS
  • On boot screen clicked "O" first to get into boot arguments and removed any argument except -v
  • Selected "boot with selected"

Motherboard
Rog STRIX Z370-H
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Seems like im stuck on sound assertion, and then it times out after 24o seconds.. :/ anyone have any ideas?

IMG_0554.JPG

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Motherboard
Rog STRIX Z370-H
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I had that problem on my H97N-WIFI. Do you have AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA.kext installed to L/E?

So I added RealTek kext and nullpower to my clover other folder, and that *seemed* to do the trick.. just a fyi.. will test it again since I did this on my cloned drive first to see if it actually works.