CPU
i9-7980XE, Xeon E5-2696 v4
Graphics
XFX Radeon VII, Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can you suggest me which line do I have to edit / add? Thanks in advance!

option in system parameter has been added to latest Clover 4.33.0

Motherboard
ASRock Z97 X4
CPU
i5-4690k
Graphics
GTX950
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. SE
WildWillow,

I apologize. Please delete the my posits in this thread.

I did get Sierra to re-install fine this weekend, using Unibeast for Sierra and MultiBeast for Sierra. I didn't even need to add an Ethernet selection in MultiBeast as Sierra installed the correct network configuration; audio worked right out of the box, installing the nVidia WebDriver was a breeze. You guys did some great work.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce 980Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am already running El Capitan but I want to start from scratch on sierra.
I want to delete everything and start as a brand new computer.

How should I proceed?

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am already running El Capitan but I want to start from scratch on sierra.
I want to delete everything and start as a brand new computer.

How should I proceed?
You don't want to save any files?
If not, just create a Unibeast install disk and boot from it. When you get to the installer, go to Tools and choose Disk Utility and format your hard drive (wipes everything). Then quit Disk Utility and continue with the installer to install Sierra.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce 980Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
You don't want to save any files?
If not, just create a Unibeast install disk and boot from it. When you get to the installer, go to Tools and choose Disk Utility and format your hard drive (wipes everything). Then quit Disk Utility and continue with the installer to install Sierra.

No I do not want to save any files.

The only thing I want to keep is the Clover Boot Screen since I finally got it to work properly.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus P10S-M WS
CPU
Xeon E3 1240 v6 (3,7 GHz)
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 760GTX
Mac
  1. iMac
i've copied everything from kexts/10.11 to kexts/10.12 (maybe you can also copy kexts to kexts/other), and booted up the Installer with 'Without caches' and 'Injext kexts' options enabled... It seems to be work now.

Motherboard
MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 710
Update ... I was able to boot the installer using HD530 internal graphics but it crashes on the reboot to finish the install. Which I suppose is the same place when I installed Sierra from El Capitan. There is a known issue with Sierra and the HD530 so I switched back to my GTX 260 but got nowhere.
So the problem seems to definitely be graphics.
When trying the HD530 gphx i set via Clover Inject Intel instead of inject Nvidia. Is there a better way to do config.plist with the HD530?
Using the spacebar and doing nv_disable=1 doesn't work ... any ideas here. Also my card isn't on the web driver list

any ideas on what to try next other than waiting for some fixes?

Update 2: Got Sierra installed using Inject Nvidia, Nvidia Single and Nvidia Generic and using nv_disable=1. I booted up to complete the installation.
But ... Like others there is a flickering screen and my GTX260 isn't recognized. As well my Realtek ALC1150 isn't working ...

Motherboard
HP Intel X58
CPU
3.2 Xeon quad core
Graphics
EVGA GT 740
Updated from El Capitan to Sierra. Downloaded from App Store. All I needed to do was copy all kexts from 10.11 to other, and boot without caches. System Definition is IMac 14.2.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 950
Anyone having sleep issues since upgrading? I finally got wake after sleep working without all apps crashing (used 14,2) and now since update, manual sleep and wake very flaky....