Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

Well, my perfectly running Capitan on H87 n wifi now doesn't even want to boot into el capitan after trying to do the update to sierra, tired of this, give up. system restarts every time after initial apple logo, and yes i followed everything on the guide
I have same mobo and same issue with latest clover and I success with clover 3726, restore your efi partition and try with clover 3726. ;)

Ok guys, I just tried the guide but did not work. Every time after the apple logo the computer restarts itself, i tried to boot to el capitan partition but same thing, it doesn't matter in which mode i try it just won't go in. i just formatted the entire disk out of frustration to try a fresh install, and guess what, still the same issue wtf

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 180
Try disabling the Serial Port in the BIOS.

question, should i use later clover or 3726 version since i have seen a few post recommending this?
Read my post #555

question, should i use later clover or 3726 version since i have seen a few post recommending this?
I've not used 3726 but my systems are stable using 3751, this is with HD4000/HD4600/HD6200 and GTX970 with 7/8/9/100 series motherboards.

I've not used 3726 but my systems are stable using 3751, this is with HD4000/HD4600/HD6200 and GTX970 with 7/8/9/100 series motherboards.
Yes, 3726 is good version... My hackintosh PC running not stable with ver 3751 and ver 3763 but running very good on ver 3726 . I recommend this ver. Good luck everyone.

Hey guys, I have not seen anyone who have my problem when searching for a solution. My macOS 10.12 works right now with kind of all functionalities but, my display (I have only one single monitor) is recognized as two. One is a 4k display and the other is a 1080p. I use a 4k 40-inches Philips monitor. If I choose to mirror the two displays, It will become a single area displaying but with no HiDpi choices. The highest resolution will be 1080p. Right now I have to use the software SwitchResX to disable one of them, which does not exist actually. Anyone has a suggestion on it? Thank you.
What I know so far is that even if I keep the El Capitan and only upgrade the clover bootloader to newest v3763 without modifying any config, this problem will happen even in El Capitan. Then I did a direct upgrade to 10.12.
Already used the new argument NvidiaWeb instead of nvda_drv=1.

View attachment 212165
Computer (Probably a beast): i7 4790K, GTX 980Ti, Gigabyte Z97 UD5H.
Make sure that you are injecting the correct graphics. I've had this myself when testing, injecting graphics with one method and injecting graphics with another method, 2 types of injection equaled 3 monitors.

Back