CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Leave it as is. FakeSMC kext is a must or it won't boot at all.
i used fakeSMC in other folder for updation because this Direct update Guide but i also installed FakeSMC kext in L/E folder that's why i asked to remove form EFI/Clover/Kext/other folder. My Patched AppleHDA also not working now i used VoodooHDA for sound.

Motherboard
ASUS B85M-G
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello members,

I can't get to update to macos Sierra.

I have 2 SSDs.

On 1st SSD, I've fully functional EL Capitan hackintosh (def: 14,2) with all required softwares etc.. (so don't want to touch this as of now)
On 2nd SSD, I installed El Capitan hackintosh (def: 14,2) using the above's USD. On this SSD, I'm trying to directly update to Sierra.

What I did (for 2nd SSD),
1. Updated Clover EFI loader to 3763 on USB and on EFI partition of 2nd SSD as well. (Is this correct that I updated on both?)
2. I can see the "Install tacos" drive after system reboot.
3. I selected without caches, Inject Kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ (only FakeSMC), load generic nVidia drivers
(Even tried unchecking "without cache with all other options as is)
4. Selected option Boot Mac OS X with selected options

After this, I'm getting a black screen with mouse cursor on top left corner. Please find attached screenshot.

With all these steps, I still cannot get the EL Capitan upgraded to Sierra.

Thanks for looking into it and for the helpful advice.

Attachments

• IMG_20160925_014600.jpg
    IMG_20160925_014600.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
Motherboard
Gigabyte H170-HD3
CPU
3.19 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
20160923_222500.jpg
I'm getting a screen issue like this! Any solutions?

Motherboard
GA-Z97X UD5 BLK
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 7970
Mac
  1. iMac
i used fakeSMC in other folder for updation because this Direct update Guide but i also installed FakeSMC kext in L/E folder that's why i asked to remove form EFI/Clover/Kext/other folder. My Patched AppleHDA also not working now i used VoodooHDA for sound.
Are you not using Clover ? I think if you did not experience any issue then you should leave as it is.

CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Are you not using Clover ? I think if you did not experience any issue then you should leave as it is.
i am using clover on my Laptop but i installed FakeSMC using Multibeast and its installed in L/E folder.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z97N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Quad Core I7 4790K @ 4.0 GHz
Graphics
HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello members,

I can't get to update to macos Sierra.

I have 2 SSDs.

On 1st SSD, I've fully functional EL Capitan hackintosh (def: 14,2) with all required softwares etc.. (so don't want to touch this as of now)
On 2nd SSD, I installed El Capitan hackintosh (def: 14,2) using the above's USD. On this SSD, I'm trying to directly update to Sierra.

What I did (for 2nd SSD),
1. Updated Clover EFI loader to 3763 on USB and on EFI partition of 2nd SSD as well. (Is this correct that I updated on both?)
2. I can see the "Install tacos" drive after system reboot.
3. I selected without caches, Inject Kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ (only FakeSMC), load generic nVidia drivers
(Even tried unchecking "without cache with all other options as is)
4. Selected option Boot Mac OS X with selected options

After this, I'm getting a black screen with mouse cursor on top left corner. Please find attached screenshot.

With all these steps, I still cannot get the EL Capitan upgraded to Sierra.

Thanks for looking into it and for the helpful advice.

Some users have reported success using this version of clover perhaps you could give it a try!
"Clover_v2.3k_r3726.zip"