CPU
Intel Core i5 3.20 GHz 4460 Haswell
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 with integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
:thumbup: I will get back to you with the result.
Yes you will need to add those two parameters to your config.plist shown in number 3. This will disable SIP (System Integrity Protection) and allow 3rd party kexts to load. Well spotted:clap:
Thanks for everything man. Worked like a charm!! This method really worked for me with your help and suggestions!! Even the audio is working great!! I did not even need to install any additional drivers or kexts at all. Finally happy to have Sierra!! :clap::mrgreen::thumbup:

Screen_Shot_2016_09_25_at_12_35_57_AM.png

CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
successfully update from ElCapitan to macOS sierra after update should i have to delete FakeSMC kext form EFI/Clover/Kext/Other folder or i left as it is.

Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 750 Zone Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

I performed full backup using CCC and got one question and one stuck moment:

• I changed boot in my uefi bios to boot from backup disk. Is that normal that I see my primary HDD icon as well in Clover even though I booted from different drive?
And stuck moment (kind a blocker at this point):
  • My KEXTS folder in my EFI folder is completely empty. I have mounted proper HDD (found in diskutil) but...nothing. What I do wrong please? Attaching screen.
  • 6d3c73b9f4.png
Thank you!

Motherboard
ASUS N56JN // CLOVER
CPU
I7-4710HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 // 840m
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
successfully update from ElCapitan to macOS sierra after update should i have to delete FakeSMC kext form EFI/Clover/Kext/Other folder or i left as it is.
Update it to latest version. If you delete this - BAM, you won't boot in your Hack anymore.

Motherboard
Gigabyte P75-D3
Graphics
Nvidia GT430
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Installation went smooth for me, but I got ‘not enough free space’ when selecting my system disk. Then I went to Disk Utility and it seems that it's currently Not Mounted and has Zero KB's of available capacity. Help?

Edit: Now I tried booting back to capitan but I'm stuck at Sandbox: awacsd(349) deny(1) file-read-data

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UDH5
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
GA GTX650 TI 1024
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I did all the process no issues/panics but cannot boot sierra.. all seems to be good but got a black screen.
I'm using ga-z77x-ud5h i7 3770k and gtx650ti (HDMI only) . sys def 12,2 (if I use 13,2 I lose the internal broadcomm BT)
El Capitan is ok on another disk
any ideas? big tks

Motherboard
Asus B75
CPU
Intel i5-3550
Graphics
ATI HD6670
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
If you got any kexts related to cpu management - delete them
Thank you for your answer. I did opposite and copied Cpu management kext in EFI folder. Now i can boot further, but problem with video card left. After verbose -v finish loading, i hear my HDD spining but monitor says "No signal". Dont know how properly inject Ati Radeon HD6670

Motherboard
Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700
Graphics
Radeon Pro WX 9100
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well, I gave it a shot and could not get it to work. I got it to update then coundn't get it to not kernel panic. I then created a USB Sierra install drive. That worked but gave the same results. Then used it to restore El Capitan. Ill wait a while until I have a better understanding of everything.

Jules