Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

Followed the directions in post #1, but got an endless scroll of this...any clues?

IMG_5929.JPG

Successfully installed 10.12 sierra and got the sound on ALC887 by doing the patch. But the main problem in my display is, it's flickering at the top of the screen. Any solutions?

Successfully installed 10.12 sierra and got the sound on ALC887 by doing the patch. But the main problem in my display is, it's flickering at the top of the screen. Any solutions?

WoW!

The old guard still beats strong, updated with no issues on my GA-X58-Extreme!

Thanks for these many years of bliss!

WoW!

The old guard still beats strong, updated with no issues on my GA-X58-Extreme!

Thanks for these many years of bliss!
Do you have any solution for my problem?

Hi everyone,
I ran into the problem with booting into Mac OS after upgrade to the latest Clover. it keep rebooting over and over again.
Anyone know how to fix this. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 207
Hi everyone,
I ran into the problem with booting into Mac OS after upgrade to the latest Clover. it keep rebooting over and over again.
Anyone know how to fix this. Thanks.

Did you move your essential kexts into your 'Other' Folder in your EFI partition?

I successfully upgraded! Don't update clover to latest version. I used 3726 and that did the trick. Everything working. Nvidia video and 5.1 sound. Also wireless with tplink 4800 still comes up natively.

Hi guys,

I managed to get Sierra installed but I had to uncheck in clover inject NVidia, and un check inject EDID. I also disabled Nvidia driver.

I managed to get into the home screen and login but it reboots before I can do much. my system is a sandy bridge with a 560ti and iMac 12,2 system definition.. Any thoughts?

Back