Graphics
R9 290X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been trying to direct update my hackintosh from 10.12.6 to 10.13 however it keeps gettig stuck from here on. Help will be very much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• 20170926_230530.jpg
    20170926_230530.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 192
I have been trying to direct update my hackintosh from 10.12.6 to 10.13 however it keeps gettig stuck from here on. Help will be very much appreciated. Thank you

Hey !
I have an ASUS MB (P8H67-M pro) and same pb : only works in verbose mode : you have to be patient (10-15min) until the installer displays... Unfortunately, i'm experiencing an issue during the install process (error at 32 min showing a hardware issue...) : don't know how to solve it....

Tell me if you have the same issue after having succeeded to enter the installer?

Hey !
I have an ASUS MB (P8H67-M pro) and same pb : only works in verbose mode : you have to be patient (10-15min) until the installer displays... Unfortunately, i'm experiencing an issue during the install process (error at 32 min showing a hardware issue...) : don't know how to solve it....

Tell me if you have the same issue after having succeeded to enter the installer?

I'm with the same issue, only works in verbose and in the midle of installation 32min have a message "MacOs could not be installed on your computer" , i put out my GPU, tried many flags, but any work. I'm updating direct from Sierra. I've putted the apfs.efi on the folder 64UEFI in CLOVER EFI, i'm using updated FAKESMC, tried another versions of clover, but nothing.

Solved !

see below

Last edited:
I'm with the same issue, only works in verbose and in the midle of installation 32min have a message "MacOs could not be installed on your computer" , i put out my GPU, tried many flags, but any work. I'm updating direct from Sierra. I've putted the apfs.efi on the folder 64UEFI in CLOVER EFI, i'm using updated FAKESMC, tried another versions of clover, but nothing.

Solved !

don't know exactly what solved the issue, but follow this :

- restart from scratch (back to Sierra with my CC clone, redownload installer from appstore and launch)
- Erase EFI (clover) on your boot drive, make new install with CLOVER 4233.
- Put your usual efi files in driver64 BUT REMOVE EMUVARIABLE64.EFI IF PRESENT ! of course, add apfs.efi)
- PUT LAST VERSION OF FAKESMC in Kext/other
- Follow other steps from the guide (disable SIP in config.plist with 03FF and not 067)
- In my setup, I have to boot the installer in verbose mode to get the installer launching

Good luck !
Now my only issue : boot time is very long with trim enabled on my SSD (Samsung 840) : have to disable it to get fast boot :
solved by :
- first check no kext for trimenabler is present (S/L/E or L/E) and no clover patch for trim in config.plist
- Then disable trim via terminal : sudo trimforce disable.... Restart : Boot should be fast now
- Then re enable trim via terminal : sudo trimforce enable...Restart : works like a charm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back