GTX 960 G1 Gaming
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys,

This is my first hack build ever and I'm stuck rather towards the beginning of the OS install. I'm trying to build a dual bootable machine with one SSD dedicated to Windows 10 (whose install worked swimmingly) and two more SSD's dedicated to Yosemite OS/storage. Here's my issue: I followed the instruction of tonymacx86's Yosemite guide to the 't' but when the apple logo first appears on the initial boot, the progress bar halts around a third of the way through. I tried recommendations from hayskeys's and spballer's success posts as well as a few other forum posts with persons having this particular issue but no matter which combination of hardware components plugged in or boot args used, I can't seem to get any further than the same point. Here's a pic of where it stops where I've used the args -v -x :

11998203_10205320818474927_1227433516_n.jpg

I really wanted to do this myself but am at a point of frustration where I felt it would be worthwhile to ask the community! Any suggestions would be appreciated. It would be swell to get this installed soon!

*Note - I put multibeast on the same flash drive as the yosemite installer because I thought the install guide said that was copacetic. Could this be the source of my error?

add nv_disable=1 flag ..after successfull install of Yosemite ..install the Nvidia web drivers and change flag to nvda_drv=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back