Contribute
Register

Did I Input the SIP Codes Correctly in the Config.plist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
I7-4770K
Graphics
None At The Moment
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Moving forward with the install and following the guide.
I've searched through many post trying to see if I find an answer to my question, but have not seen one.

Where exactly to I paste the code to disable SIP on boot up? Do I leave the <key>RtVariables</key> command and added below the first one on the config.plist?

I just want to know the exact position and sequence where it should be placed.

Like in the example below. Is it correctly placed? (highlighted area)

Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 8.00.05 AM.png

As always..thanks for you help and assistance.

-Sanc8

You should post the whole file as an attachment for review. It's impossible to say whether the file as a whole is valid just by looking at a snippet of it.

You should post the whole file as an attachment for review. It's impossible to say whether the file as a whole is valid just by looking at a snippet of it.

Thank you!

See attached.... I have removed all of my system's pertinent info on the text file.

All I want to know is where exactly am I to insert the additional string to stop SIP.

Thanks again.

-Sanc8

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 117
You've corrupted the file you posted, probably by editing it in RTF mode in TextEdit. If you're going to use TextEdit, make sure to use Format / Make Plain Text if it doesn't come up that way by default.

But in general, add the SIP settings in the existing <dict> after <key>RtVariables</key>.

The most foolproof way is to run Clover Configurator, File/Open and select the existing config.plist, go to the RtVariable screen, enter the values there, and hit File/Save.

You've corrupted the file you posted, probably by editing it in RTF mode in TextEdit. If you're going to use TextEdit, make sure to use Format / Make Plain Text if it doesn't come up that way be default.

But in general, add the SIP settings in the existing <dict> after <key>RtVariables</key>.

The most foolproof way is to run Clover Configurator, File/Open and select the existing config.plist, go to the RtVariable screen, enter the values there, and hit File/Save.

UPDATE COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY!

Thank you for your input Ammulder! :headbang::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back