Contribute
Register

Did Anyone Get a New 2012 Ivy Bridge MacBook Air or Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
maclaptop.png

Just wanted to ask the group if anyone has one of the new machines. What do you think of them? I'd like to take a look at the IORegistry dump to see what's going on with the new support. Let me know.

:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer.zip
    261 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I'm thinking buying the X1 Carbon instead. Would I be able to run OSX on it?

Code:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3427U, Chipset: Intel ID1E56, Graphics: HD 4000, Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205S

Specs taken from: http://www.3dnews.ru/mobile/630595

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wow Finally They Launched...
But Too Slow :beachball: then Tony.... :thumbdown: :)
We Already Has a MacPro Version... :lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I have a mid-2012 13" Air. It's great.

Wasn't sure what exactly I was doing, but I opened up the IORegistryExplorer and hit "Save As". All updates have been installed on this machine.

Attachments

• 13inch-ivy-mba.zip
    424.8 KB · Views: 159
phocion said:

Wasn't sure what exactly I was doing, but I opened up the IORegistryExplorer and hit "Save As". All updates have been installed on this machine.

Well done and thankyou sir :)

phocion said:

hi sir
someone have MSi mobo with thunderbolt same thunderbolt control in MB(Midi-2012) can u plz upload thunderbolt kexts
posting.php?mode=reply&f=169&t=62154
:wave:

I plan to get the 11 inch macbook air in a few months time, I think it's really good how small and light they are and how powerful they've become now, to me it's a great thing to have when traveling (which I'll be doing a lot next year)

Not sure it is still necessary, or different than what has been posted. Have a 13" 2.0GHz i7, 8GB RAM, and the 512GB Samsung...

Let me know if it would be different than what was already shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back