CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 / GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to launch a freshly installed macOS on my Razerblade Pro but i get a kernel panic at the beginning of the apple logo with that loading bar. I am still using clover on USB. I boot with verbose and keepsyms turned on. I get this output. Please let me know if the gif is too choppy. If anyone can tell me what to look at or how to diagnose the shutdown that would be great.

I am trying to launch a freshly installed macOS on my Razerblade Pro but i get a kernel panic at the beginning of the apple logo with that loading bar. I am still using clover on USB. I boot with verbose and keepsyms turned on. I get this output. Please let me know if the gif is too choppy. If anyone can tell me what to look at or how to diagnose the shutdown that would be great.

I don't see any panic.You use -v verbose mood.
Attach clover folder.

You use -v verbose mood.
I realize that I use verbose, i thought it might help diagnose why it restarts. I just realized that the gif ends right before the actual issue. Basically, right when the gif ends, my laptop just restarts. I have attached the clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 86
I realize that I use verbose, i thought it might help diagnose why it restarts. I just realized that the gif ends right before the actual issue. Basically, right when the gif ends, my laptop just restarts. I have attached the clover folder.

Your config.plist is wrong. your laptop build in Kaby Lake Processor. but you are using CoffeeLake config.
Use this for your system...Use fake ig-platform-id at the clover screen.during boot.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 72
Your config.plist is wrong. your laptop build in Kaby Lake Processor. but you are using CoffeeLake config.
Use this for your system...Use fake ig-platform-id at the clover screen.during boot.
Alright, I replaced the config.plist, but I am experiencing the same issues, except the loadingbar now starts of a bit green. After that, it switches to normal an then reboots. What do you mean by using "fake ig-platform-id at the clover screen.during boot."?

thanks a lot

Alright, I replaced the config.plist, but I am experiencing the same issues, except the loadingbar now starts of a bit green. After that, it switches to normal an then reboots. What do you mean by using "fake ig-platform-id at the clover screen.during boot."?

thanks a lot

Use latest Lilu and Whatevergreen kext
Lilu : https://github.com/acidanthera/Lilu/releases/download/1.3.3/1.3.3.RELEASE.zip
Whatevergreen: https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/releases/download/1.2.6/1.2.6.RELEASE.zip

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 77
Use this config.plist....
No need to change anything...
Sooo... this has made everything somehow worse. After booting up the preinstalled macos it just stalled at the point where it usually crashes. furthermore, after booting again, i recieved a notice, that the system rebooted due to a panic. When trying to reinstall, i am getting the attached panic report during the installation process.

Attachments

• IMG_7105.JPG.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
Sooo... this has made everything somehow worse. After booting up the preinstalled macos it just stalled at the point where it usually crashes. furthermore, after booting again, i recieved a notice, that the system rebooted due to a panic. When trying to reinstall, i am getting the attached panic report during the installation process.

fake ig-platform-id.

At the clover screen, go to Option/Graphics Injector/Intel HD Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x12345678

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back