Intel i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi All, trying to play D3 on my HP 8300 hackintosh utilising the 4000 onboard graphics. I can load up the Blizzard app but when the game starts I just get a black screen, then no output over Display Port. I can Remote Desktop into the box and reboot it. Any ideas?!

Thanks

Are you running the game at medium settings or lower ? HD4000 graphics are not that robust to use high or ultra settings.

Are you running the game at medium settings or lower ? HD4000 graphics are not that robust to use high or ultra settings.
I reset the settings via the Blizzard app so I _think_ it should be default. I can play it ok in Windows at 2560x1440 res, pretty slow but it works! Everything else seems ok. The only other thing is the the GeekBench score is only 11880. Seems pretty low compared to other score on tinternet!
Many thanks for the assistance and providing the comprehensive guides on getting all this running in the first place! :D

You'll want to use the SSDT for the I7-3770 per the guide. Turn off AA and set the monitor to 1080p and it should work without glitches. Good to hear you got your HP-Mac working !

You'll want to use the SSDT for the I7-3770 per the guide. Turn off AA and set the monitor to 1080p and it should work without glitches. Good to hear you got your HP-Mac working !
Yup created a SSDT using the guides on here. Seems to be doing something... AA, Anti Aliasing? Didn't think to reduce the res! ;) Cheers.

Managed to get it into 'windowed mode', now running at 2560x1440 at a massive 20 fps on high(ish) settings! Hopefully Sandy Claws will bring me a 1050 ti lp to increase my feeble number of fps's ;) Cheers for the assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back