Contribute
Register

Desktop Brightness Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Sierra 10.13.3 gtx 1050ti works fine

DDC Panel looks really promising, but none of the sliders move for me. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

(FYI, I am running macOS Mojave, version 10.14.3.)

Hi,
They dont write on spec if screen have or not. I dont understand why. When desktop screen are so bleeding eye during night. A basic fonction are in crt screen. and not on led. wtf ?

Working with no problems, confirmed on ASUS PB287Q (4K) connected with Display-port on GTX 980 Ti

Look no info. The program is impossible to work without DDC / IC module screen its right ?

I have a Samsung C27H71x + Vega 56 and its doesnt work. I Have an empty icon of Native Brightness Control.

Well... Do you have a list of screen? The return term of mine is working again, i cant keep it longtime i need that fucntion.
What's screen you use ?

Last edited:
Been using this simple app I found on Github. Works great on my monitor. Again, your monitor should support DDC/CI for it to work.
My monitor doesn't list the feature on their website as well. Try it maybe your monitor support it as well.

NativeDisplayBrightness

Love it coz' it looks very native. No extra add-ons. Just the F1, F2 and the native system UI. ☺️

Well I would look before buying my next screen. I am really sad to know that fonction has not implement in all high price screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back