Contribute
Register

Deskmini 110w Installation Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it simply be typed into the Binaries patching section in Options within Clover's boot menu?
Yes, at Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID and enter 0x306A0

Did you have any luck getting this working? I am using the same cpu and graphics in my laptop build and am having issues. If you got it working maybe I could look at your EFI and config.plist to see what i am missing.

Did you have any luck getting this working? I am using the same cpu and graphics in my laptop build and am having issues. If you got it working maybe I could look at your EFI and config.plist to see what i am missing.

Sadly I never ended up with a solution that worked. If you end up with a solution, post it here. I'd love to know.

Sadly I never ended up with a solution that worked. If you end up with a solution, post it here. I'd love to know.
Will let you know. Will be tackling mine from scratch tonight.

I've picked up this project again, this time with Mojave, however I'm still getting the same result. I even borrowed a friend's i7-7700K CPU to eliminate the possibility of it being a CPU compatibility issue, same results again. I would really like to get this Hackintosh going, any help or insight is much appreciated, perhaps someone with specific knowledge of the Deskmini 110. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back