ASRock H110M-STX/ASrock H310M-STX
CPU
i5-7600T/i7-8700
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all.
I have made Catalina run on a Deskmini 110 build successfully, which is an ITX with ASRock H110M-STX motherboard and i5 7600T cpu. However, when I'm using the Intel framebuffer config following this guide, the system could boot but with random black out unless I change it to a 0x19120000 id of SkyLake spoofing, it helps but would make HEVC unsupported under VideoProc test.
This thread talks about the problem but I'm sure my DVMT prealloc in BIOS is 128MB.
I'm wondering that does all 7th cpu need this kind spoofing in Catalina? Will this method have a bad influence on system function or I could ignore it?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.7 MB · Views: 190
Did you resolve? I am struggling with my friends Deskmini 110 now and going to try your EFI

Did you resolve? I am struggling with my friends Deskmini 110 now and going to try your EFI
In this deskmini 110 main thread you could find my post for the latest clover and opencore file, good luck! :)

Thanks I will check it out. I got his up and running, the issue was the brand of ram believe it or not. I did an open core build and everything works including audio from DisplayPort. However sleep does not work as waking up doesn’t turn the display back on even though I can tell the system is running with drive activity.

Hello lightingmac, my previous build will be freezing when I run FCPX. I am turning from clover to CO. I made the installer But I stuck at attempt to Mach reboot now. Don’t know what to do. Please advise. Thanks! @lightingmac

Last edited:
Hi Lightingmac: did you ever get your build working with Monterey? I’ve tried OC and clover with multiple configs but can’t get 4K 60hz running smoothly on my i5 7500 deskmini build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back