Designating iCloud Local Storage Location

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370N Wifi
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce 1050
Hello everyone!

Recently I built my first ever hackintosh, and I will have to say that the process overall was much smoother than I expected! Everything seems to, for the most part, be fully functioning... from internet to audio to iMessage and even OS updates!

iCloud is also successfully set up, but I have a technical question that I cannot find answers to here or elsewhere on the internet. Currently I’m set up with a 250GB SSD for the system and programs, and an 8TB HDD for file storage. I really like iCloud in the sense that all of my files are synchronized across devices. However, iCloud differs from many cloud storage solutions in the sense that the majority of your files are also saved locally to the system. By default, that appears to be on the system’s host drive (my SSD) but I would like to set it to save everything onto my HDD to avoid choking up storage on the SSD. Since the majority of Mac’s to my knowledge only have one HDD/SSD, I imagine this type of setting would be very difficult to adjust.

If anyone has any insight on this issue, I’d appreciate it! Otherwise I will just disable synchronizing documents and transfer things the old fashioned way.