Contribute
Register

Designare Z390 + Intel CNVi 9560 BLUETOOTH partial success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help YaPay. Bluetooth isn't worth the risk of installing Win10. I only built this Hackintosh a couple of weeks ago and I must say I am surprised how well it is working. Been running it for four days straight without reboot running Logic Pro with numerous plugins installed and it's as stable as any Apple computer I have ever owned. Picking up my RX 580 on Monday and now I'm sure I have jinxed it big time haha
You should have Windows installed not as a luxury but as another method to update your chipset, bios and other firmware. You may get your system up and running now without Windows, but at some point you might want to update your macOS, and your choices may be - buy new hardware, or upgrade firmware of your hackintosh. I highly recommend installing windows on a small 128GB SATA SSD and keep it plugged in just in case. Totally up to you though.

You should have Windows installed not as a luxury but as another method to update your chipset, bios and other firmware. You may get your system up and running now without Windows, but at some point you might want to update your macOS, and your choices may be - buy new hardware, or upgrade firmware of your hackintosh. I highly recommend installing windows on a small 128GB SATA SSD and keep it plugged in just in case. Totally up to you though.
I actually did. I realised I could install and run it without a key, which I did. Had it installed with MacOS drive unplugged to not mess up Clover. Once installed Bluetooth worked in Catalina and I connected my Bose headphones. Next reboot, it didn't work though

I actually did. I realised I could install and run it without a key, which I did. Had it installed with MacOS drive unplugged to not mess up Clover. Once installed Bluetooth worked in Catalina and I connected my Bose headphones. Next reboot, it didn't work though
Yes it’s definitely flaky. I find that periodically because of a bad shut down or a power loss, that I have to boot into windows, activate my Apple magic mouse there, reboot to macOS And again re-add the mouse via the Bluetooth settings and then it works for a good while. One caveat however is that I almost never turn off my Hack.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 21.33.58.png

Thanks you. Now my AC9560 is working both Blutooth and wifi :D

Hi, can you describe your steps? Did you just follow this guide ?
I follow this guide to enable bluetooth, and follow that link to enable wifi

@kemmet Can you share the EFI file? Fully working wifi + bluetooth required. Can I run an airdrop?

Thanks...

Got BT working on Z390 I Aorus Pro WiFI board.

First try was unsuccessful, then booted to Windows, updated BIOS and WiFi driver (not sure if Windows driver affects WiFi board itself, but to be sure..) and after reboot back to OS X - BT started to work without any issues!

@luckyal Thanks man for sharing instructions! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back