Contribute
Register

Dell XPS13 9370 QHD Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 9370 Headphone jack work but you have to do a small trick. Sleep your XPS and turn it on. I will work like a champ. Layout id: 58, My config here bellow, work all but not the webcam.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 111
My 9370 Headphone jack work but you have to do a small trick. Sleep your XPS and turn it on. I will work like a champ. Layout id: 58, My config here bellow, work all but not the webcam.

Thanks for sharing, but apparently we have different hardware.. using your configuration i have no audio device and the touch screen is not working

Thanks for sharing, but apparently we have different hardware.. using your configuration i have no audio device and the touch screen is not working
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Sorry, my XPS is FHD version.

Great, i got it! I found the modified layout 58 on the AppleALC repository, and compiled a new version of the kernel extension. For some reason, setting the layout id using alcid boot variable is not enough on my laptop, i had to set the following device properties in clover configuration. CodecCommander kext is also needed

XML:
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x3)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,slot-name</key>
                <string>Internal@0,31,3</string>
                <key>device-id</key>
                <data>
                cKEAAA==
                </data>
                <key>device_type</key>
                <string>Audio device</string>
                <key>layout-id</key>
                <data>
                FgAAAA==
                </data>
                <key>model</key>
                <string>Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio</string>
            </dict>
        </dict>

Attachments

• AppleALC-1.4.4-RELEASE.zip
    978.1 KB · Views: 108
Hi, I have the FHD non-touch xps 13 (9370) too. Using your config.plist and ACPI files, most things are now working. The brightness keys never worked (had to use Fn+S and Fn+B), and also headphone audio working! Only thing missing is the 2 left USB C ports, they only work when plugged at boot. Apparently people got them to work with hotplug? That's not working for me. I'm not using any of your kexts, as you are not using the recommended way (inject via clover), and some of them (didn't figure out which) lead to macOS no longer booting. Any idea why the hotplugging doesn't work?
Making Thunderbolt work on a Hackintosh still painful. Mine work when you are not sleeping your XPS yet. Since you woke up from sleep. Your thunderbolt port doesn't work. I am looking for anyone can fix those thunderbolt issues and finally is the camera. Then we have nearly perfect Hackintosh.

tried with those BIOS settings, but the same. Have not tried all EFI yet, as I'm affraid it won't boot with all those kexts. Might try tomorrow.

What is meant with hotplug? Can you really plug in a USB device in one of the left ports (after boot) and have it work?? They only work if the device is plugged at boot for me.

Edit: headphone jack does work for me
I confirm that the hotplug work as PCI card. I was tested on his EFI, all worked but not webcam and headphone jack

Strange, with his full EFI, still no luck for me.
Try my EFI and config the bios settings in the post above.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 346
Any one had update for the camera? :banghead:. I am plan using Hackintosh for the daily-driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back